Through the vision of a heavenly vehicle, Jehovah reveals details and powerful characteristics about himself and his symbolic wife, his heavenly organization. It also highlights that only the purest form of worship is compatible with Jehovah’s heavenly organization.
Ezekiel provides additional details about the city in which the temple is located and the surrounding land. “The perimeter will be 18,000 cubits. And the name of the city from that day on will be Jehovah Is There.” – Eze 48:35 Especially interesting that the city is not called Jerusalem which means “Possession (Foundation) of … Read more Ezekiel 48: The City “Jehovah Is There”
Jehovah will cause a great healing on the earth by mean of his water of life. Even symbolic hopeless cases, like a Desert Plain or the Dead Sea, can be healed and come to life.
- Jehovah require physical and spiritual cleanness of his people (Eze 44:9)
- He wants his people to be instructed (Eze 44:23)
- All of God’s people participate in worship not only priests (Eze 46:3)
Jehovah is holy and cares for the way how he is worshipped. God has lofty standards and we need to try to worship God the way he wants and not how we think it is best.
- Jehovah will use in the time period before destroying wicked people a group of holy chosen people to sanctify his name
- Jehovah will not Allow his People to be Destroyed
- Mankind will have to understand who is the only true God
- There are obvious connections between the book of Ezekiel and Revelation